Valentine’s Day is this weekend. Yay for pink and red? To all the haters, I say the “holiday” is like anything – If you don’t like it, ignore it. No one is MAKING you watch the Kardashians… Just change the channel.
But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t wearing my favorite Wildfox sweater with the big sparkly pink heart today. Nope, never too old for a big sparkly heart.
I’ll let you decide what’s best to spoil your significant other with on Saturday. But if you wanna surprise your girlfriends with some feel-good gifts, here are a few ideas:
Every girl looks beautiful in a sheer red or pink lip balm – whether she knows it or not. Throw some cellophane and raffia around one of these star-products to bring out her naturally rosy side.
- BITE Beauty Lush Lip Tint (love the sheer wash of Dark Curent)
- FRESH Sugar Rose Extreme Lip Treatment SPF 15 (Limited-time only rose formula)
- Benefit Lollibalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm (subtle Candy Orchid sheen)
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (she’ll become addicted!)
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Oil (brand NEW!)
Or give her a little at-home lip spa(ish) treatment! LOVE these two – both now available at Sephora:
Best part about any of the above, you’re guaranteed to make her smile. And that’s always a pretty cool thing.