Valentine’s Day is this weekend. Yay for pink and red? To all the haters, I say the “holiday” is like anything – If you don’t like it, ignore it. No one is MAKING you watch the Kardashians… Just change the channel.
But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t wearing my favorite Wildfox sweater with the big sparkly pink heart today. Nope, never too old for a big sparkly heart.
I’ll let you decide what’s best to spoil your significant other with on Saturday. But if you wanna surprise your girlfriends with some feel-good gifts, here are a few ideas:
Every girl looks beautiful in a sheer red or pink lip balm – whether she knows it or not. Throw some cellophane and raffia around one of these star-products to bring out her naturally rosy side.
- BITE Beauty Lush Lip Tint (love the sheer wash of Dark Curent)
- FRESH Sugar Rose Extreme Lip Treatment SPF 15 (Limited-time only rose formula)
- Benefit Lollibalm Hydrating Tinted Lip Balm (subtle Candy Orchid sheen)
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil (she’ll become addicted!)
- Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Tint-in-Oil (brand NEW!)
Or give her a little at-home lip spa(ish) treatment! LOVE these two – both now available at Sephora:
- KAPLAN MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask + Lip Balm Duo
- BITE Beauty 5 Nite Fix
Best part about any of the above, you’re guaranteed to make her smile. And that’s always a pretty cool thing.
One thought on “Pretty Cool Things”
Hey did you guys see Sephora is opening on the corner of Beverly and Dayton? Think I’ll try me some Fresh Sugar Rose Extreme once those doors fling open.