Millions of us watched Lady Gaga soar into her much anticipated Super Bowl halftime performance yesterday. She dazzled with patriotic colors, drone-style stars, Versace wardrobe, and vocals that only she could belt out.
Gaga’s makeup was done by artist Sarah Tanno for Marc Jacobs Beauty. Tanno wanted to create a timeless look for her. Not unlike past looks – just taken up a notch. Here’s a breakdown of all the Marc Jacobs Beauty products Tanno used on Gaga:
- Under(cover) perfecting coconut face primer
- Re(marc)able full cover concealer in 3 young & 7 bright
- Genius gel super-charged oil-free foundation in 44 golden medium
- Remedy concealer pen in 6 after hours
- Perfection powder – featherweight foundation in 360 golden
CHEEK BONES & FOREHEAD
- #instamarc light filtering contour powder in dream filter 20
- Air blush soft glow duo in 500 lush & libido
- Twinkle pop stick eyeshadow in au revoir 406 (a pewter shimmer base)
- Highliner gel eye crayon eyeliner in blacquer 42 & violet femme 82
- About last night style eye con no 20 eyeshadow palette
- Style eye con no 7 plush eyeshadow palette in the tease 202 & the lover 220
- Magic marc’er precision pen waterproof liquid eyeliner in blacquer (for cat eye)
- Highliner matte gel eye crayon eyeliner in pink of me 59 (in waterline)
- Velvet noir major volume mascara (top lashes)
- Feather noir ultra-skinny lash discovering mascara (bottom lashes)
- Brow wow defining longwear eyebrow pencil in dark brown 8
- Brow tamer grooming gel
- Lip lock moisture balm (base)
- Le marc lip crème lipstick in dashing 206
- Enamored hi-shine gloss lip lacquer lipgloss in 332 hot hot hot
Wanna get Gaga’s Super Bowl look? Shop Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, or marcjacobsbeauty.com.
Congrats to the New England Patriots!
💋NEW Instagram! @cityofglossangeles
One thought on “Gaga for Marc Jacobs Beauty”
Now I know why I don’t look nearly as good as Lady Gaga…….and I’ll live with that! Loved the Blog…..upbeat newsy and excellent beauty advice! What’s coming next?