Anyone else wonder what makeup Kate Bosworth was wearing last night at the Critics’ Choice Awards? It was a head-turning palette of glowy, ethereal, and bold color.
Turns out, it was all Marc Jacobs Beauty – done by the brand’s Global Artistry Ambassador Hung Vanngo. The motivation for her look was to reflect optimism and hope. No wonder I was drawn to it.
Below is an exact breakdown of all the Marc Jacobs Beauty products that Hung used on Kate.
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Sunset 74
- Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Scandalust Eyeshadow Palette (shades below)
- They Call Her (crease + lower lash lines)
- That’s Why (outer edges)
- Cause A Fuss (inner corners + brow bones)
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Brow Wow Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe 2
- Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil in Oh Cocoa 310
- Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick in Rei of Light 212
- Genius Gel Super-Charged Oil-Free Foundation in Bisque Medium 26
- Remedy Concealer Pen in 1 Rendezvous (brightened center of Kate’s face)
- Re(marc)able Full Cover Concealer in 2 Alive
- Perfection Powder – Featherweight Foundation in Ivory Bisque 200
- O!Mega Bronzer Perfect Tan in Tantric (temples & cheekbones)
- Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in 502 Lines & Last Night (cheeks & temples)
- Glow Stick Glistening Illuminator (cheekbones & cupid’s bow)
- Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist