National Ice Cream month is here! And he’s way more fun than his other Awareness Month siblings. Whether we order it up from Dean & Deluca or swing by our beloved local Sweet Rose Creamery, Angelenos are spooning in style this summer!
But no one is serving it up with more panache than Koi Los Angeles. Say, “adiosu” to the days of the classic Japanese dessert, and welcome the debut of Koi’s Buzzed Mochi Tasting Menu!
With six NEW cocktail-inspired dipping sauces, Koi has transformed ordinary mochi into fabulous, booze-infused after-dinner delicacies! A flavor for every palate, diners can sample the Chef’s Selection or mix & match their own pairings.
The menu is to-die-for!
Whether you prefer fresh fruit or rich indulgence, there’s a mochi pairing to satiate every craving…
KOI LOS ANGELES: BUZZED MOCHI TASTING MENU
- Vanilla Mochi – Calvados Apple Liqueur Sauce
- The Asian-fusion interpretation of classic Apple Pie àla Mode, this pairing is the perfect alternative to the traditional American dessert.
- Mango Mochi – Malibu Rum Sauce
- Tropical mango topped with a sweet Malibu Rum sauce transforms this simple dessert into an island vacation.
- Passion Fruit Mochi – Grand Marnier Sauce
- A truly indulgent fruit salad, this exotic mochi is highlighted with the citrusy notes of Grand Marnier.
- Chocolate Espresso Mochi – Irish Cream Sauce
- The perfect substitute to an after-dinner coffee, this pairing will satisfy a coffee craving and impress your taste buds to a rich, chocolate finish.
- Mint Chocolate Mochi – Kahlua Sauce
- Mint chocolate chip ice cream has been taken out of the cone and topped with a rich Kahlua sauce to highlight the cocoa flavors.
- Strawberry Mochi – Dark Chocolate Chambord Ganache
- The familiar flavor of chocolate covered strawberries enhanced by the soft mochi texture and a hint of Chambord.
KOI Los Angeles
730 N. La Cienega Blvd. | LA, CA 90069