Back in my PR days, my very favorite event was Super Saturday in the Hamptons – an amazing annual fundraiser put on by the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. The event: Super fun projects to keep kids busy + shopping fab designers at highly discounted prices, with all proceeds benefiting OCRF. The mission: ultimately finding a cure for ovarian cancer.
Finally the event has made its way out west! Grab the kids, your friends, and your biggest tote, and head over to the 1st Annual Family Fun Super Saturday Los Angeles at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica – TODAY!
Date: Saturday, May 17, 2014
Time: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: The Barker Hangar in Santa Monica
3021 Airport Ave #203, Santa Monica, CA 90405
NOTE: Entrance isn’t exactly free… but remember it goes to charity… plus prices are super low once you’re in!
Here’s some of what you can expect…
- Manicures & Make Up by L’Oreal Paris – by appointment only
- Hair Styles & Blow Dry by Dream Dry – by appointment only
- Tesla Racing – by appointment only
- Duff’s Cake Mix – just like his location on Melrose, families & kids will be able to decorate cupcakes all day long
- P.S. Arts – unleash your inner artist with amazing activities like decorate drink coasters, create fun items using duct tape, decorate Chapstick lanyards with charms and beads, color and design magnets, buttons and make bracelets, dog bandanas and clay figures as well as lots of painting
- The Honest Company – family friendly lounge to hang out
- Baby First – families can stop by the play area where cute characters and sweet storylines combine to teach children all about numbers, colors, animals, music, art, language and much more. Play with BabyFirst apps and watch a few shows with us!
- The Play Room – let your imagination run wild and play in the bounce house
- Stitched Fashion Camp – Join Joe Zee and let out your inner designer by sketching, designing, and styling out a one-of-a-kind garment
- Pet Park – call all pets, bring your dogs to the event and they can enjoy Super Saturday too
- Premier fashion for women, men and kids, plus, beauty, jewelry, accessories, and home items for up to half off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price with net proceeds supporting OCRF’s research grants. Dubbed “the Rolls Royce of garage sales” by the New York Times, guests will get designer deals from the likes of Versace, Kate Spade SATURDAY, James Perse, Rachel Pally, Trina Turk, Erin by ERIN Fetherston, Kenneth Cole, David Meister, Hudson Jeans, Cosabella and many more! We have a ton of men’s products and activities too, including Puma Golf, SOL REPUBLIC headsets & speakers, Musty Putters, Car Racing and even a Man Cave!
OCRF’s Super Saturday LA also includes….
- Designer Garage Sale
- Luxury Experiences
- Unlimited Food & Beverages
- Grand Raffle & Online Auction
- Fun Kids’ Activities & Games
FOR EVEN MORE INFO, CLICK HERE!
It’s a do-gooder weekend in Los Angeles. Enjoy & take part! xo