Yep, I had my Golden Globe Awards fashion favorites last night — Kate Beckinsale, Naomi Watts, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lawrence (sans the lipstick!).
But my real faves came from the content, rather than the red carpet.
Here are 6 favorite 1-liners from the evening’s hosts – Tina Fey and Amy Poehler:
- “It’s the story of how George Clooney would rather float off into space and die than spend one more minute with a woman his own age.” – Tina Fey on “Gravity”
- “Matt, on any other night in any other room, you would be a big deal. But tonight — and don’t take this the wrong way — you’re basically a garbage person.” – Amy Poehler, on Matt Damon
- “For his role in ‘Dallas Buyers Club’ he lost 45 pounds, or what actresses would call being in a movie.” – Tina Fey, on Matthew McConaughey
- “‘Masters of Sex’ is the degree I got from Boston College.” – Amy Poehler
- “And now, like a super model’s vagina, let’s all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio.” – Tina Fey
- “We’re gonna get this show done in three hours, or as Martin Scorsese calls it, Act One.” – Tina Fey