For the third year in a row, Whole Foods Market is hosting its Beauty Week. Beginning this Wednesday, from March 22-28, all cosmetics and facial care are 25% off!
BONUS: Trilogy products will be an EXTRA 25% off during Beauty Week, so this is the time to stock up.
INSIDER TIP: Stop in on Friday, March 24 for a limited-edition “hello, beauty” bag. The product-stuffed bag (shown above) is worth $90, but they’ll be selling it for just $18 while supplies last. This is an awesome chance to experience natural and organic products for those who haven’t.
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask (full size!)
- Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
- Dermae Hydrating Night Creme
- Hauschka Facial Toner
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm (full size!)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara (full size!)
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil
- Pacifica Devocean Tenderness Lipstick (full size!)
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion
- Whole Foods Market Peony Mint Blackberry Hand Cream (full size!)
The organic cotton “hello, beauty” bags were handcrafted by artists in India using traditional techniques of dabu indigo mud-printing, power loom weaving, and hand-tasseling.
For those not wanting to put up the $18, enter to win a free “hello, beauty” bag by sharing your favorite clean beauty products on IG or Twitter using #CleanBeautyFaves, starting March 22.
All Whole Foods markets are participating.
2 thoughts on “Whole Foods’ Beauty Week”
It’s a good week to go grocery shopping!! Thanks for the tip!!
Sounds like something coming just in the niche of time. I’m There!