When you hear “Epsom Salt” you may think of Grandma. But you shouldn’t. Unless she was a Hollywood screen siren once-upon-a-time who knew her sh*t.
I’ve been rehab’ing myself after long hikes or days when I don’t move from the computer, with relaxing salt and oil baths. But here are 5 ways bathing with Epsom Salt can help improve YOUR life today…
1. MINIMIZE INFLAMMATION Epsom Salts break down into magnesium sulfate when placed in warm water. Magnesium is known to normalize blood pressure and minimize inflammation. Try the delicious Feeling Smitten bath bombs!
2. IMPROVE A SORE BODY Epsom Salt isn’t the same as bath crystals or Dead Sea salt. They are often used to help improve sore muscles, ingrown toenails, osteoarthritis, and stiff joints.
3. IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP Soaking in an Epsom Salt bath for at least 12 minutes before bedtime can release muscle tension, relax your mind and improve blood flow, allowing you to sleep better. Try the ME! Bath Lavender Mini Ice Cream bath bombs.
4. REVITALIZE YOUR FEET Aching feet? Relax in a bath with Epson Salt – or make a little foot bath to help soften calluses and decrease swelling. Try this Lush Foot Soak.
5. REDUCE TUMMY BLOAT Hollywood Trick: Epsom Salt can temporarily reduce bloat! Celebrities like Amanda Seyfried and NBA Cheerleaders have been known to load their baths with Epsom Salt to minimize water weight and help them look more toned before a big event.
Dr. Teal’s Restore & Replenish Pink Himalayan Mineral Soak & Foaming Bath is NEW, and wonderful for a post or pre-event soak.
But whether you use salt, oil, bubbles, or just hot water in your bath… there’s no easier way (IMO) to escape the world for 20 minutes.
2 thoughts on “5 Ways Epsom Salt can change your life”
Hmm? very interesting……my mom always had some near the bath and never once did I ask what she used it for. There also was a hot water bottle and other things I was just preferred to ignore.
So glad I read this!! Will proceed to buy in bulk.