Did you catch the Grammys last night? The former FLOTUS made a standing o-worthy appearance in a shimmering olive Sachin & Babi pantsuit, JLo took on Motown, Alicia pounded two sets of Keys, Katy Perry looked like she fell off a cake, and Bebe Rexha proved a size 8 can still look red hot.
Probably the most female-centric Grammys in history.
One of my favorite looks came from Best New Artist winner Dua Lipa. Reminiscent of Liz Hurley’s iconic safety-pinned Versace, Lipa accepted her award in a black, white, and gold-adorned gown. Makeup artist Lilly Keys complemented her sleek bobbed hair products by Charlotte Tilbury.
Here’s a breakdown of the Charlotte Tilbury products used to get Lipa’s look.
- Magic Cream primed Lipa’s face for a smooth, glowy canvas.
- Brightening Youth Glow and Wonder Glow were tapped in lightly, followed by Magic Foundation for a flawless finish.
- For areas that needed some extra coverage, Keys combined Magic Away and The Retoucher concealers, plus Mini Miracle Eye Wand under her eyes.
- Hollywood Beauty Light Wand was used to highlight her cheekbones.
- Pretty Youth Glow Filter blush in Seduce gave her a rosy glow.
- Shades from the Pillow Talk Luxury Palette were used to prime her eyes, followed by some shimmer from Eyes to Mesmerize in Bette.
- Color Chameleon eye shadow pencils in Amber Haze and Golden Quartz deepened the color.
- Rock N Kohl eyeliner in Barbarella Brown added further dimension.
- The Feline Flick liner created the final statement cat eye
- Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara was used on Lipa’s top and bottom lashes
- Keys created a 90’s inspired full nude lip with Limited-Edition Matte Revolution lipstick in Super Nineties.
If you try to recreate Dua Lipa’s Grammy beauty look, post it on IG and tag @cityofglossangeles so I can see it!